[lbo-talk] Greek Protestors Burn the German Flag

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:42:11 PST 2012

Angelus: "Besides, for a guy who gets so riled up about the alleged barbarism of North American culture and what you regard as its particular egregiousness, it's kind of weird that you suddenly reject thinking in national categories within the European context."

[WS:] You lost me here. Rejection of nationalistic ethnocentrism crosses national boundaries, be it North America or Europe, no? I find European nationalism just as revolting as American political bombast - they are mere variations on the same theme.

Wojtek