[lbo-talk] Blog on Soviet Union

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 01:06:57 PST 2012

Hi Everyone

This is embarrassing... I recently "bookmarked" a blog post on life in the Soviet Union that came through one of my feeds. I can NOT, for the life of me, find the damn link/bookmark.

Can anyone recall such a piece, by one of our comrades and friends recently. It explained the enormous benefits of the Soviet/Communist era to ordinary working people and how the current order is failing the poor. I specifically tagged it "to-be-read-later"... I think it was a response to Vaclav Havel's death.

Help, please! I need to read this weekend.

Ismail

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto