[lbo-talk] Rosa on Old Women (Was: Graeber responds to Hedges)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 10 05:32:23 PST 2012

lord. some days. i visited the site and noticed that the text was borrowed from monthly review. having worked for them and tried to help with an SEO strategy, and having witnessed the idiocy of people who link and use their stuff, let me just say:

if you are a lefty outfit who benefits from the work MR has done by putting this stuff online, could you AT LEAST fucking give monthly review a lousy link back. fucking christ almighty. i say this bec/ I have seen lefty outfits whine if asked to link back to MR, accusing them of being overly concerned with property rights and other such horseshit.