[lbo-talk] 93% support Occupy Oakland

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 10 10:58:54 PST 2012

you might want to take your logical fallacy detector out and apply it.

that stalin got the % means squat. WTF? Stalin? You raise Stalin? LOL

that the numbers may be inflated given self selection bias (though DH has pointed to, i think, AAPOR research indicating that the higher Ns in online surveys display that effects of self selection) is, to me, a given.

in which case, let's estimate that it's 40 for and 40 opposed and 20 don't know or give two shits.

voila! the revo!