[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:37:56 PST 2012

Julio Huato wrote: "Graeber's argument sounds to me like (and the anarchists will hate my metaphor) a teenage daughter threatening her parents..."

FM: No, no, please, don't stop. I'm enjoying this ... I loved the boy scout metaphor but I'm really into this Manichean conflict between the cancer of passive-reflective lunar-Hegelian teenage-daughter anarchism vs. the cure of adult active-consciousness he-man solar-Marxism.