[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Feb 10 16:52:52 PST 2012

On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:41 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
> how do you guys learn these principles and they stick and stick and stick never to be undone! i don't even know what the principles are for all these labels: swp, trot, wwp, spart, fucme, iww, wevs, etc.
>
> i'm goofing but also serious. i've gone to rad lefty meetings around here in the past and i was totally lost when it came to holding the proper principles, who adhered to what and who didn't and who was to be unloved for daring to, etc. etc. it amuses me, natch. because i can't fathom how you came to understand them and then to have such festering irritation with each other over them or to learn to identify who is who based on this or that email, this or that claim in a meeting, etc.

Well, there’s the Wiki I created which you debased with lewd grafitti about sweaty palms and what not :-). Instead you could be busy documenting all these acronyms, perhaps designing a graph of how each group relates to the other, through which personality, what their Alexa rankings are, so on! :-)

—ravi