[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 10 16:58:34 PST 2012

i know right? i've been promoted to position in which i'm exposed to the most bizarre language.

"i need to round up with you in order to give you a level set so we can make sure we have a team to work on the talk track."

swear to god: my hair caught on fire and i ran screaming from the room, like this: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UH1cel82Bes/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/Brj1-soTBrM/s200-c-k/photo.jpg

also? I learned that a level set is a fiber. Guess I'll be regular?