[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Feb 11 10:04:16 PST 2012

oh pleaae. i call bullshit. you reveal this in your insistence, recently, that anarchists view the state as evil. then, the little story about the anarchists/libertarians in your group who are pesky irritants, but well gosh we have to pay attention to them because, gee, bodies on the gears are needed!

that sort of manipulative bullshit is pretty irritating and reveals, ultimately, that you don't even believe your own bullshit. apparently, anarchists are not at all capable of learning through political practice!

i mean, if you all actually DID believe in the materialist force of political practice and if you all actually reject the vanguardism you claim to reject, you would believe that, rather than relying on a majority to overwhelm and marginalize the bad actors into silence and minority status, you'd believe that political practice would transform consciousness. but noooooooooooooooo.

and in the end, those who don't believe, as you do, that political practice is crucial, the one who argue, vociferously, that hearts and minds are changed through discourse and argument? heh. apparently, they don't believe in their own bullshit either. because discourse isn't enough. you need force, violence on one account or just the masses to rise up, finally, and put them down with the sheer force of the numbers.

it's really funny because, in the end, none of you really believe your own bullshit.

Oh wait! I know what it is: you really *do* think anarchists are some special breed impervious to transformation through political practice or impervious to reasoned argument. which means that, in the end, again, you don't take them seriously. they are the caricatures you paint of them which are, in the end, just as bad as calling them a cancer. it doesn't matter if it's teenaged girl or testosterone fueled males to which you reduce them.