[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Feb 11 12:44:35 PST 2012

but anyway, guys, thanks very much for the *cough* debate. one thing it's done for me is that, as carrol once said about his marxism, he was a marxist before he ever called himself one.

what this debate and the political emergence of OWS has helped me see is that i've been an anarchist all my life!

clearly, doug is bucking for the job of handmaiden to my Atum. how sweeet. when the revolution's over, cash will be on the table.