[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders Subject: Re: More on BB antics and their defenders

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:22:12 PST 2012

Yes, just saw your post below, AN. See my recent reply to Joanna. The Spanish anarchists split over the participation of the three anarchist ministers in Cabalerro's Popular Front government, with the dissident faction known as the Friends of Durruti. My impression is that the decision to join the government was condemned by the international anarchist movement, although Emma Goldman apparently supported it.