[lbo-talk] There is no solution to the problems of humanity and all earth under capitalism

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 16:20:11 PST 2012

Name is Tycho Brahe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_Brahe

And they didn't get 'shucks'; they got a model that, though using circles (and epicycles), could predict planetary motion.

As for what follows, why post it to LBO? I doubt there's anyone on this list who would disagree.

J.

----- Original Message ----- The dry as dust brains in the bourgeoisie universities and elsewhere in all the faculties do not and cannot understand the simple facts:

Most of the problems can't be solved within a particular frame of reference!

A simple example:

Tyco Bohme (I don't remember the name for certain) spent his life in observing stars and planets and compiled an enormous data; all the astronomers tried to find solution to the problem of planetary motion within the circular form of motion--or with orbits as circles--and they get shucks out of the ordeal.

It was Johnes Kepler who discarded their frame of reference, "circles", and arrived at elliptical orbits, in which the data fitted very well. The solution was thus found.

Similar is the case with human and global problems of every sort. The problems under capitalism can't be solved within the capitalist system. In vain do they fill the ears of everybody through their media and organize groups for addressing global or regional problems.

Zihannasheen