[lbo-talk] Why do Russian and Chinese regimes support the most disgusting ones?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:32:01 PST 2012

As a follow up thought - it appears to me that the US and EU are fundamentally hostile to Russia, regardless of its political system. Under the Soviet system, that animosity was greatly exacerbated by the hatred of Communism, but the anti-Communist shrill was merely a cover up of the "yellow peril" attitude that the "enlightened" West harbors against non-European countries perceived as a challenge. It is basically the old "White Man's Burden" attitude carefully camouflaged by the lip service paid to "democracy" ans similar nonsense.

Wojtek

-- Wojtek http://wsokol.blogspot.com/