[lbo-talk] Michelle Rhee comes to Oakland

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 16:59:14 PST 2012

Thank you much. You may post it as widely as you wish. Here's my bio if it adds anything.

"Joanna A. Bujes is an Oakland public school parent and supporter of public education. She has taught at U.C. Berkeley, University of Santa Clara, and SUNY Plattsburgh, and she has been a volunteer teacher and tutor in the Oakland public schools (poetry, drama, math) whenever she could find the time."

----- Original Message ----- A fascinating report which, I agree, deserves a wide audience. Nearly all of the points you make are, I think, of universal relevance. Certainly, many of the points you make resonate here in Ireland where the teaching profession is under continuous ideological and economic assault. ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk