[lbo-talk] Michelle Rhee comes to Oakland

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Feb 14 17:40:40 PST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 6:03 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>> FWIW, posted here: http://platosbeard.org/archives/695
>
> Also posted "first" here:
>
> http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20120213/001764.html
>
> ;-)

I know, believe it or not I did think of that (hence the FWIW), but for some reason list archives (in particular LBO) don’t seem to figure high in Google search. See: http://l.ravi.be/zN1Ea6. This particular search is a bit of a stretch since it is less likely someone will actually search for the exact phrase Joanna used in her title. But even searching for “Michelle Rhee Oakland” (http://l.ravi.be/zadCeZ) brings up my blog post. Following that is a Marxmail post from LP3 pointing to the LBO URL above! :-)

—ravi