[lbo-talk] School Debate: Central Focus

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Wed Feb 15 22:35:59 PST 2012

Tahir: "In South Africa"

[WS:] This is not not South Africa, in case you did not notice.

T: What is 'this', wanker? The list? Is this list for imperial arseholes (sorry assholes) only? Doug please clarify.

Here in the US of A we have a situation in which public education is under fierce attack from the right under the guise of "helping the kids." And to be honest - I do not find your description of the situation in South Africa very convincing either. "It is all teachers' union fault" sounds like right wing populist bullshit to me in any part of the world.

T: How would you know? How would a nationalist jerkoff know anything worth knowing. Where did you engage with anything I said?