[lbo-talk] Khader Adnan: Two Amnesty petitions + one Ceasefire editorial + one NYC protest

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:00:22 PST 2012

Tell Israel: End detention of Palestinian hunger striker http://takeaction.amnestyusa.org/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx?c=6oJCLQPAJiJUG&b=6645049&aid=517231&msource=W0000ACTW

---------------------------

Israel: End use of administrative detention http://www.amnesty.org/en/appeals-for-action-Israel-End-use-of-administrative-detention

---------------------------

Editorial | Khader Adnan: His dignity. Our shame.

"This week, Khader Adnan entered his third month of a hunger strike against his unlawful detention and mistreatment at the hands of the Israeli military.The deafening silence by world leaders and media at his plight shames us all, says Hicham Yezza."

http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/khader-adnan-proud-name-shames-all/

February 20: Urgent Action for Khader Adnan

"Existence is Resistance and Al Awda NY are calling for all to support our brother Khader Adnan, demand his release and stand together in solidarity this Monday outside the Israeli Embassy in New York."

http://al-awdany.org/2012/02/february-20-urgent-action-for-khader-adnan/ https://www.facebook.com/events/374439785901155/