[lbo-talk] School Debate: Central Focus

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Tue Feb 21 01:05:37 PST 2012

From: Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net>
>From: Tahir Wood <twood at uwc.ac.za>
now that our disrespect has come out into the open I am enjoying myself a bit more. It always makes for a less hypocritical exchange. But feel free to end it any time you like.

You're the proverbial gift that keeps on giving. How many more ways can you contrive to show that you're a complete asshole?

You're trying to outdo me right? Judging by your two posts aimed at me recently, it seems you should thank me for providing the vehicle for liberating your inner animus. Other than that you're a bit short on substance. Tahir