[lbo-talk] The Guardian: My husband, Khadar Adnan, has shed light on Israel's disregard for human rights | Randa Musa

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:00:17 PST 2012

"The name of my husband, Khadar Adnan, has now become known across the world. Four months ago he was unknown outside our homeland, Palestine. His hunger strike of 66 days has transformed him into a global figure and a shining symbol of my people's struggle ..."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/feb/22/khadr-adnan-israel-human-rights