[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Where are the anti-war liberals?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Feb 22 17:56:00 PST 2012

what did you think, Wojtek, of Graeber's really excellent arguments about how fucked up the use of "public" and public opinion polls are. I was reminded of this guy on the OWS Demands Working Group email list. LVX was his handle. He was constantly arguing that the Jobs for All Demand would never ever go anywhere because the "public" wouldn't accept and support it.

too bad reading is such a pain in the ass Carrol, you'd totally dig this book!