[lbo-talk] Query Progressive radio and Podcast

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Feb 22 13:00:10 PST 2012

this is hell IS awesome. Also, contact WMNF community radio. send me whatever promo you want, i'll see about our local WHRO. there's a daily noon hour show might be able to get you on. also, if you have your own q and a's for an interview article, i can see about local alt rag. no time to actually write it myself.