[lbo-talk] Graeber on wars

Ben Daniels bbdaniels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:01:05 PST 2012

It may be fanciful as a forward-looking causal theory, but as a historical cyclical observation it might lead to a good discussion about reactionary tendencies of protest movements. In any case, no, I don't know how to contact him, what's the best way? Thanks!

- Benjamin Daniels

--

Best,

Benjamin Daniels (203) 687-9943