[lbo-talk] Getting back to Wall Street

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Fri Feb 24 10:34:03 PST 2012

Below is a link to a relatively short interview with very articulate Alexis Goldstein on their comment letter to the SEC on the watered down Volcker rule, now law, but open to public comment on proposed implimentation and regulation. I like how NYers talk fast.

I mean, why fuck around---get in more words per minute.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/2/24/occupy_the_sec_former_wall_street

It's also funny to imagine the GA sitting through a reading of their 300 page letter. Alexis et al, held teach-ins, on the topic and then wrote their `letter' in a smaller group, spin off.

CG