[lbo-talk] MH & DG on university

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Feb 26 07:04:44 PST 2012

At 09:08 PM 2/25/2012, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>are we skyping? where i have trouble is thinking of getting out away from
>the computer. but maybe i should let that go. it would be really nice to be
>able to get to younger kids, too, before they've gotten ground down by
>exactly the thing we're complaining about.

don't let it go. when i went to take courses locally, i discovered there are very few web based courses anymore, not even at the local community college. they are either all in class or hybrid - EVEN in computer programming classes. I asked around and the reason why is: they suck. Students hate them; teachers hate them; no one learns anything.