[lbo-talk] MH & DG on university

Miles Jackson milesvjackson at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 12:15:29 PST 2012

123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> [...]

I guess it's another one of those "life is different in the community colleges" things: online classes at my college are wildly popular, some of our very best professors teach online classes, and the course success rates are comparable to face to face sections of the same class. It's not for everybody, but we have plenty of evidence that teaching and learning can happen asynchronously.

Miles