[lbo-talk] So who decides which abortions are "abhorrent"?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:50:19 PST 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM, // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:

Because of what’s behind the sex selection (the motivation, the underlying
> culture, not “the idea”). Googles => “missing millions +India”.

But the article is about Western parents' desires for gender-balanced families. Frankly, I don't find that abhorrent at all. When I get around to having kids someday, I'd like a mix myself (although I'm sure, like all parents, I'll claim to be happy with whatever I get). So what?