[lbo-talk] A Gathering Storm Over ‘Right to Work’ in Indiana

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:32:05 PST 2012

[WS:] It looks like there will be no unions in the the Etats Unis in our lifetime is this trend continues.

Which prompts me to revisit our earlier discussion than a different strategy than what the unions have been thus far using is needed.

^^^^^ CB; Actually ,t he Unkon won a big battle against the Confederates in Ohio. Wisconsin Unionists r having some nice results , too. We r in pitched battle in Michigan. The trend is mixed at this point. So, Unionist's strategy should be continued and augmented. With Tea Party disaster in Rep Presidential race, Confederates r starting to trend down. Fresh troops from the Occupation r pounding Confederate lines heavily.

John Brown's soul is mar