[lbo-talk] paging Carrol Cox

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 5 03:54:25 PST 2012

Janice Cox posted Monday 6:15am CST, "...took husband to ER on Saturday morning and it's been pretty intense since then -- he has a nasty bacterial infection -- and while that's being brought under control, his orientation and mental state are a bit wonky. Heading over soon and hoping for more clarity and greater improvement today."

And this morning, "Thanks everyone for all the support! He's doing better, but we've got a ways to go yet."

--CGE