[lbo-talk] UAW wage conessions/correct url

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:07:31 PST 2012

Marv: " The subject wasn't the relative levels of inequality in the US and Europe. It is whether the European workers, by virtue of a their presumed social compact with their employers and governments, are better insulated from attacks on their rights and benefits than those in the "Anglo-Saxon" countries. Read Woj's post again if you want examples of overstatement. Better yet, wave your GINI coefficients at Greek, Spanish, Irish, and other workers currently bearing the brunt of the austerity drive to show them how much better off they are than their American counterparts and how much they owe to their "European model" of industrial relations."

[WS:] So you are saying that Euro workers have it just as bad as American workers. Man, I wish I had some that stuff that you've been inhaling.

Wojtek