[lbo-talk] Indefinite Detentions in the NDAA Don’t Exactly Betray George Washington’s Values /misunderstanding

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jan 6 17:10:41 PST 2012

On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:03 PM, MICHAEL YATES wrote:

> Still, is there a difference between being on Fox and being on the outlets mentioned? If you give a critical point of view, might that not encourage the dissidents?

I'm telling you what an Iranian leftist told me, and I don't think he's alone in this view. I've never heard from any American leftists telling me not to be on Fox - not that I've been on very often. And since I'm one, and would never tell myself to do that, I've not given it much consideration.

Doug