[lbo-talk] NYC event -- Saturday, Jan. 14, 2 pm -- great Music & Talk, for WBAI

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Jan 6 21:16:20 PST 2012

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:47:22 -0800 "Chuck Grimes" <c123grimes at att.net> wrote:

> Doug struggled with bad decisions and bad management for years
> at WBAI. They finally scheduled his one hour down to 1/2 I think and
> put at some weird time.

I stopped listening to WBAI sometime around 1980. By that point it seemed to have become all about My Grievance Is More Grievous Than Your Grievance. It's amazing Doug lasted as long as he did.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

Any proposition that seems self-evident is almost certainly false.