[lbo-talk] Home for Two Days

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jan 12 19:56:44 PST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:12:20 -0600 "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> The word "stupid" is always both stupid and offensive when applied to humans
> -- any humans. It is also always incorrect.
>
> Only once or twice a century does the tiniest opening appear in the armor of
> capitalism. When such a tiny crack itappears, Let each stand in their place.

For a guy who's just home on furlough, you're doing awfully well, comrade. So glad to see you back in the trenches.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

I'd be willing to have ads tattooed on my forehead in exchange for a boob job, wouldn't you? Wouldn't anyone?.