[lbo-talk] Happy Birthday, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 14 10:52:46 PST 2012

shag carpet bomb Welcome back! Webmail was broken so I could only post a welcome back on your FB wall!

I'd better have Jan close that down. I never look at it, never respond to requests to be a friend whatever. Jan has a Facebook page that people who know me should reach me through. Even with Zoomtext etc it's just too much struggle to read a Facebook page. My eyes are getting worse, & currently my wrist hurts most of the time.

But thank you for the Welcome Back!

Carrol