[lbo-talk] eBooks: Eric Wolf's book

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 02:20:13 PST 2012

Hi everyone

I've downloaded several economics textbooks over the past several months. I actually went in search of a pdf of Economics and Reality; my print copy is somewhere in the Western hemisphere - long story. I found several others and well....

Question: Does anyone have a scanned or pdf copy of Eric Wolf's Europe and People Without History, please. That one, too, ended up somewhere.

If anyone wants a copy of books like Badiou's Communist Hypothesis - I have it as pdf and will gladly send it. It's what we do, in the global south, when books are hard to come by or expensive to buy.

Thanks

Ismail

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto