[lbo-talk] the Grundrisse and credit.

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 01:46:59 PST 2012

When I read the contested passage, I felt like I was reading like some mix of philosophy and algebra. I did not feel that Marx was offering a historical account.

But when I have looked at a similar exposition from others, it seems much more historical. And perhaps this taints Marx' screed.

Which is to say, I agree with you, but I also understand Michael's reaction.

Joanna