[lbo-talk] the Grundrisse and credit.

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:07:23 PST 2012

Doug wrote:

> Which were really good. Thanks!

Thank you. Too many grammatical errors to even try to fix them now. But this says exactly the opposite of what I meant:

"Conclusion: I find no reason to change my belief that these proportions in which labor power (or, in flow terms, labor time) gets allocated are necessarily or per se value, market monetary prices, etc."

I meant to say *these proportions are NOT necessarily or per se market monetary prices*. They take such forms, but the proportions of social labor are not the forms.