[lbo-talk] Lost Mail

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 21 19:16:39 PST 2012

Apparently I have lost all mail from all sources yesterday. I've glanced at the archive (awful struggle to find the archive button once has magnified the screen by a factor of 7x or even 8x.) Jan has the lbo mail, but if anyone sent a post that (they think) might be of particular interest to me, they might forward it off list. I think the foul-up came from, first, ISU for some reason sending all of the day's mail in one burst late in the day, & that burst coinciding with a time in which I was manipulating the file structure of my mailbox.

I notice from the archives that the bulk of the posts seem still to be grundrisse & Credit, so I presume I didn't lose much.

Carrol

If anyone mailed me off-list I probably lost that also, though I did receive a couple.