[lbo-talk] Obama to reject Keystone

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 22:48:21 PST 2012

On 01/21/2012 09:47 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> Yeah, but the problem with the tar sand from what I understand is that it takes more energy to get the oil out of the sand then the oil delivers once out. Getting the oil out of the sand will result in an ecological catastrophe.
>
> Madness,
>
> Joanna

==================

A tiny blip of tragedy in the schemelessness of space-time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian%E2%80%93Triassic_extinction_event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwDgktkynA

[Sing along now]

Monkey see and monkey do Making babies eating food Smelly things pubic hair Words of love in the air

Sparks fly shooting out Making sure that everything is working I can't turn you down We are programmed happy little children

Matter over mind We cannot resist so i won't fight it Love is a machine Love is a machine without a driver

The facts of life The facts of life A masterpiece Biology

Smokey water air-conditioned Boys an' girls and automation Chromosomes designer jeans And chimpanzees and human beings

Machines of love Machines of love Machines of love Machines of love

Strong in body strong in mind A love machine with the facts of life

The facts of life The facts of life

So much sex and violence Must be a bad design We're stupid to be fighting Every night

The monsters we create they welcome us aboard The best in advertising from coast to coast The girls and boys combine like monkeys in the zoo The clouds have silver linings looks pretty good

People fall in love like in fairy tales I'm not sure i like what they can do I'm afraid that god has no master plan He only takes what he can use

Factory life Ice cream and pie Factory life

Someday we'll live on venus men will walk on mars But we will still be monkeys down deep inside If chimpanzees are smart then we will close our eyes And let our instincts guide us oh oh oh oh no