[lbo-talk] Checking my filter plus a Queery

Nathan n.crazeddoberman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:54:10 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 03:57:52AM +0000, Ferenc Molnar wrote:
>the daily burnings of anarchists and Ron Paul here in no way advances the solution of the question of whether the left can or wants to believe in this thing called "the 99 percent".

Considering Ron Paul's goldtardism, his eagerness to deport gastarbeiter, his attitude on reproductive control, and his fondness for antebellum America, I'm not sure that he 'believes' in this 99 percent thing or even populism in general, either, which I take as plenty reason to get that barbeque started. Strangely enough, no anarchists seem to be on any of the menus I drew up. But hey, if that's the world-historical change you can believe in and you want to get a Paul-headed National Populist party up and running fuer der Volk, go for it.

-- Nathan