[lbo-talk] Ron Paul and the Civil War

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 24 04:57:23 PST 2012

Except for the seriously misleading big-government/small-government meme (it makes a big difference whether the big government is the WPA or the CIA), this video is a far better account of the function of elections than we hear within the usual limits of allowable debate... (And this seems even better: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf- DKyAmNy0>.) --CGE