[lbo-talk] Checking my filter plus a Queery

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:23:39 PST 2012

Of course not. But these are not large numbers. Nationalist, conservative and religious movements seems to attract far larger shares of the so-called middle class. Even your cherished Arab Spring benefited mainly Islamists while lefties and liberals remain marginalized. That is why I would like to see some objective indicators or numbers instead of perceptions of self-importance.

wojtek