[lbo-talk] Casa Pound

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:21:00 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Joel Schalit <jschalit at gmail.com> wrote:

This said, CP (their initials, ironically, used frequently) take
> inspiration from autonomism, and Gramsci, run their own network of fascist
> squats, etc. Future skinheads who read left.

As fictional Milanese political investigator De Angelis said in Umberto Eco's *Foucault's Pendulum*:

"There was a time when we went looking for the Red Brigades in squats and the Black Brigades in martial arts clubs; nowadays the opposite could be true. We live in a strange world. My job, I assure you, was easier ten years ago. Today, even among ideologies, there's no consistency. There are times when I think of switching to nar­cotics. There, at least you can rely on a heroin pusher to push heroin."