[lbo-talk] The economics of school reform

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:32:52 PDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> It's way worse than you can possibly imagine.
>
> http://sz0014.ev.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mail#10
>
> Joanna

That is a link to an internal email. Someone not logged into that email just gets a general Comcast page. You might either want to find the article on-line, or just forward the text. And I remember sending out that kind of link myself once. I chose to resend the link, rather than as one person suggested, forwarding the list my email password..

Thanks

Gar