[lbo-talk] Russell Berman on the 60s

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:57:56 PDT 2012

Oh jeez I should have read further. This is some guy from the Telos gang - or at least from their angle. Ugh these reactionaries. And this is the message I send to the list on July 14. Damn. In any case, this stuff has me in a fog and I'm really trying to nail down where Liu is coming from and I want to be charitable as some of her argument makes sense. Other times it just seems randomly polemical.