[lbo-talk] The Minister for Exams

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:48:48 PDT 2012

Even with the Readable button on FireFox I was unable to locate on the (6xenlarged) screen the intended rading. Usually I can locate buttons only if they are in the upper left corner of the screen.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Jordan Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:17 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] The Minister for Exams

An atypical comment on testing and it's adherents... I don't love this poem, but I love the intent. Maybe Joanna will appreciate.

http://www.poetryarchive.org/poetryarchive/singlePoem.do?poemId=5921

Aloha,