[lbo-talk] Gunman kills 12 in Denver shooting at "Batman" movie

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:17:06 PDT 2012

Dennis: Grad student and "normal kid"

[WS:] Yup, although parenthesis around "normal" are well justified. However, his mother's reaction is curious - sounds like she was not surprised by what he did.

On a related issue - i am pretty sure this will reignite the never dying debate about concealed weapons. I have to admit that i start seeing the merits of the argument (cf. video posted by shag a few days ago) - but I still would not be willing to use such measures to protect myself. -- Wojtek