[lbo-talk] Tariq Ali on Pakistan

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jul 23 17:52:19 PDT 2012

TA goes back into British rule and the creation of Pakistan and then moves forward to 2008. I've only read one book of his, in my limited quest to understand what was going on in Afghanistan back a few months after 9/11.

This talk helps a lot to figure out current events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFDcGnupj8E

You know all too often, in my loathing of the empire of all evils, I don't research the people we have killed, ruined, and nearly erased from history. I think it is important to get to know them and understand the nature of their struggles against the US motherfuckers.

CG