[lbo-talk] WI recall FWIW

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:23:39 PDT 2012

[WS:] Of course, but only in part. I think they did a half ass job - to be sure - but I do not think they should bear the sole blame for that. They fight an uphill battle. I think that the main culprit here is the American middle class and its fucked up value system. While Dems could do more to challenge these values, it is understandable why they do not. They not suicidal, they want to keep their jobs as everyone else does.

In short - my advice is: stop whinging about Democrats, it is getting predictable like bowel movement and it stinks. Open your eyes to see how fucked up the majority of the so-called US middle class is and then say "Cry, the Beloved Country."

-- Wojtek