[lbo-talk] Request for help

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:02:29 PDT 2012

My ex sent me a request to help her to 'save the soul of her nephew" who is going Republican, not just for Romney but "is it Latin for asshole" Santorum and Toomey. What she needs is a list of *intelligent* websites (not just obvious agit-prop sites) with, to quote her, "intelligent information where he may learn the truth of these scary people." I do not really have time now to search the internet for this kind of information, but the goal is commendable. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Please reply offlist.

Thanks.

-- Wojtek