[lbo-talk] David Barkin Interviews Me

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:19:20 PDT 2012

The publisher of the Review of Radical Political Economics David Barkin interview me as a lead-in to an autobiographic-analytical article that the journal will publish in December. For those of you who might not know -- he works in Mexico, where he is doing excellent work on the ground with indigenous people as well as on the Mexican economy.

I had trouble with the interview in the part where he is pressing me about what course the Union for Radical Political Economy should take. I did not have any good answers. I still don't.

http://rrp.sagepub.com/content/suppl/2012/06/06/0486613411434398.DC1/RRPE_44_4.mp3

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com