[lbo-talk] No private schools in Finland

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:03:12 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Wendy Lyon <wendy.lyon at gmail.com> wrote:

That's actually only true for the England and Wales parts of the UK.

Good point. But in the rest, Protestant fundamentalism (assuming that's what we're talking about) largely exists outside and despite the established Churches of Scotland and Ireland, rather than inside and because of them, right? I don't think that Ian Paisley, for example, harbors much deep affection for Rowan Williams.